Get your Chablis style on this month with a discovery pack from the French Winophiles.
Here’s what to expect:
- Collection of articles covering Chablis wine, food, + travel
- Mini-masterclass education on Chablis producers, terroir, + history
- Interactive tweet-up with writers + Chablis representatives
- Chablis tasting notes + curated food pairings
- Access to photos + stories about one of France’s most treasured wine regions
- Inspiration for your home kitchen + wine tasting experience
Join us on Twitter at 10am central time on 15 May 2021. Simply use the hashtags #Winophiles and #PureChablis to find the conversation and join in. There will be a Q and A and anyone is invited to pose and/or respond to the questions.
Here’s a preview of the article collection, which will go live on the day of the chat:
- Pinny at Chinese Food and Wine Pairing gives us All Things #PureChablis with an Assortment of Seafood Snacks’ by Chinese Food and Wine Pairings
- Camilla looks at The Dual Role of Chablis: Cut Through or Complement the Richness of a Dish + Gougères at Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Deanna at Asian Test Kitchen makes A Poke Quartet Paired with a Duo of Chablis
- Jeff at Food Wine Click will be Remembering a Walk in Chablis over Dinner
- Linda at My Full Wine Glass is Keeping it simple with #pureChablis
- Chablis and Grilled Shrimp; Summertime must be near for Wendy at A Day In the Life On the Farm
- Scallops with Pesto and Chablis are in the kitchen with David at Cooking Chat
- Jane will be Tasting Chablis: Food and Wine Pairings over at Always Ravenous
- Robin at Crushed Grape Chronicles is Savoring Premier Cru Chablis as we hope for good news for the 2021 Chablis vintage
- Nicol at the Somm’s Table is Cooking to the Wine: Aged Drouhin Vaudon Grand Cru Chablis with Sword Fish Sandwiches
- Rupal the Syrah Queen explores The Elegance of Chablis – Pure Terroir, Pure Joy, Pure Chablis
- The Sea in Chablis and the Tragedy of Premox #Winophiles is the topic at Wine Predator with Gwendolyn
- Here on L’Occasion, you’ll get the scoop on Here’s How I Know It’s Chablis
Please note that this event is sponsored by Chablis Wines and some of our participants received media samples.