This month I’m hosting a wine writer’s event centered on the wine, food, and travel opportunities in Sardinia. If you are a writer, here is your chance to join us by publishing a blog post and hopping on to the associated Twitter chat. You are invited!
Italian Food, Wine, and Travel
Join our group tomorrow, Saturday 2 September on Twitter for a chat all about the treasures of Sardegna (Sardinia). Just find our hashtag #ItalianFTW and join in. Here’s the stories that our group will share for this event.
- Culurgiones (Sardinian Pasta Dumplings) + Pala i Fiori Cannonau 2019 published by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Wine and Cheese Delivery! Quartomoro Orriu Cannonau di Sardegna and a Cheese Board from Curdbox #ItalianFWT from Wine Predator
- Vermentino from Sardinia – Sunlight in a glass over at Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Mamoiada: When a Wine Area Finds A New Fresh Voice by Grapevine Adventures
- Cannonau and the Nuraghe of Sardinia with Surrau published on Vino Travels
- Zuppa Gallurese and a Cannonau di Sardegna over at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Learn about the Italian island wine that has been called ‘Sardinian Sherry’ in a republication of Rare Wines From Sardinia And Sicily Are Complex And Historic here on l’occasion.