THE FRENCH WINOPHILES bubble up: French Fizz in December
December’s French Winophiles theme is French Fizz. Any French wine that bubbles in our glass is eligible. We’ve got a group of writers and bloggers lending meal suggestions, travel plans, history, you-name-it. It’s all about bubbles from France and you are invited to be a part of it.
Join us on Saturday December 17th at 10:00 am central time on twitter. We’ll be there under the hashtag #Winophiles. There we will chat about all things related to French Fizz…from all over the country, made from any method, made with any grape.
We’ve been all over France this year, immersing into wine regions one at at time. For more on what I’ve published at L’occasion, as well as links to all the other writers please visit my Winophiles category.
Next year we’ll be rolling out something new, a scope of creative and curious proportions. Be ready to travel and explore with The French Winophiles in fresh ways with fresh perspectives.
HOW TO JOIN US
If you are a wine writer or blogger, this is your invitation to join in!
- Contact me to tell me you’re in: Include blog url, Twitter handle, and any other social media details. If you know your blog post title, include that…but you can also send that a bit closer to the event. We’d just like to get a sense of who’s participating and give some shout-outs and links as we go. Contact me here.
- Send your post title to me by Wednesday, December 14th to be included in the preview post. I will prepare a preview post shortly after getting the titles, linking to your blogs. Your title should include “#Winophiles.”
- Publish your post between 12:01 a.m-8:00 a.m. EDT on Saturday, December 17th. You can always schedule your post in advance if you will be tied up that morning.
- Include links to the other #Winophiles participants in your post, and a description of what the event is about. I’ll provide the HTML code that you can easily put in your initial post — which will link to people’s general blog url — then the updated code for the permanent links to everyone’s #Winophiles posts.
- Get social! After the posts go live, please visit your fellow bloggers posts’ to comment and share. We have a Facebook group for participating bloggers to connect and share, too. If you need an invitation please let me know.
- Sponsored posts are OK if clearly disclosed. Please be sure to disclose if your post is sponsored or if you are describing wine or other products for which you have received a free sample.